1. Hassan AA, Skjerve E, Bergh C, et al. Microbial effect of steam vacuum pasteurisation implemented after slaughtering and dressing of sheep and lamb. Meat Sci 2015; 99: 32-7.
2. Asmare K, Krontveit RI, Ayelet G, et al. Meta-analysis of Brucella seroprevalence in dairy cattle of Ethiopia. Tropical animal health and production 2014; 46: 1341-50.
3. Bohlin J, Sekse C, Skjerve E, et al. Positive correlations between genomic %AT and genome size within strains of bacterial species. Environ Microbiol Rep 2014; 6: 278-86.
4. Muwonge A, Malama S, Bronsvoort BM, et al. A comparison of tools used for tuberculosis diagnosis in resource-limited settings: a case study at Mubende referral hospital, Uganda. PloS one 2014; 9: e100720.
5. Polder A, Muller MB, Lyche JL, et al. Levels and patterns of persistent organic pollutants (POPs) in tilapia (Oreochromis sp.) from four different lakes in Tanzania: geographical differences and implications for human health. Sci Tot Environ 2014; 488-489: 252-60.